Tofu Fried Rice
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Ready-cooked basmati rice 250g pack
- Garlic 1 clove, thinly sliced
- Ginger thumb-sized piece, finely chopped
- Red chilli 1, thinly sliced
- Smoked tofu 100g, roughly chopped
- Stir-fry baby vegetables 200g pack
- Frozen peas 100g, defrosted
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Sriracha to serve (optional)
STEP1: Heat the oil in a non-stick pan or wok and fry the rice for 5-10 minutes or until beginning to turn golden.
Add the garlic, ginger and chilli, and cook for another 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, put the tofu into a bowl and roughly mash.
STEP2: Tip the tofu and baby veg into the pan, and cook for 5 minutes or until beginning to char, and the veg is tender.
Stir in the peas and soy sauce, and cook until the peas are heated through.
STEP3: Divide between 2 plates and serve with sriracha drizzled over, if you like.